MISSION changed the game in 2016 by pioneering the use of a removable surf solution that attaches cleanly with suction. DELTA is optimally designed to create a world-class wave in the smallest possible package.
- DELTA makes it easy to generate a perfect wave for wakesurfing.
- Compatible with most inboard boats
- Makes waves even better on boats with factory surf tab systems.
- Reinforced high grade polymer. Anodized aluminum and stainless steel. And it floats.
- Symmetrical design allows DELTA to work on both sides of the boat.
- Front panel reverses so you can fine-tune the wave on your boat.
- Compatible with most inboard boats.
- DELTA will deliver a great wave on almost any boat with the right ballast setup and DELTA attached in the right location. We’ve tested many boats and have been able to find a place that works on almost all. Exceptions to this include: dual engine jet boats (too much jet wash), 06-07 Mastercraft X2’s (large decals), and a 99 Malibu Response LX (steps are too small).
- Look for a 5x13” smooth location about 2-4” below the waterline when fully ballasted and at surf speeds. The location must be free of decals. Note, if DELTA needs to be placed lower then that, you can lean the boat slightly towards the surf side to lift DELTA up closer to the surface of the water. Also position DELTA as far back as possible.
- If you have very little ballast we recommend unscrewing and reversing the orientation of the front panel so that it is positioned even further back. This allows the panel to be fully submerged when in motion which improves effectiveness and reduces splashing.